Environment monitoring systemSmart IoT TURNKEY
- Disaster prevention system: Notifies te fire/police department when an emergency is detected.
- Applications: Access control, household safety, power usage monitoring and smart care.
- Integrates surveillance systems and displays video footage of the site immediately after occurrence.
- Most of sensors adopt Zigbee wireless protocol, and are reliable and emite low interference. Installation of these devices are free from wiring restrictions.
- Supports LINE app group chat push technology and is able to integrate the smart speakers, thereby achieving convenient living.
Smart disaster prevention helper
The smart IoT notification system is Apacer Smart IoT Environmental Monitoring Service’s most remarkable feature. With safety as top priority, the smart IoT notification system combines CCTV and IPcam, automatic security and fire alarm notification system, VOIP multi-set alternative dialing, robot linkage notification* and LINE group notification functions. In case of an emergency, the Apacer Smart IoT Environmental Monitoring Service can achieve the fastest and most instant notification.
Integrates existing firefighting system without the need of additional installations or wiring
Able to integrate the building's internal monitoring and firefighting notification system, without the need to purchase additional devices. If no personnel can respond when a fire breaks out, the police or fire department are immediately notified.
Integrating monitoring and sensing systems into one
Smart notification, remote disarm
Through the Line BOT real-time event notification or onsite picture feed, multiple personnel can be notified simultaneously. The alarm can also be remotely disarmed if it turns out to be false alarm.No additional APP needs to be installed. Not only is it simple to use, but it can also integrate smart robots; ensuring environmental safety for households, hospitals, kindergartens and even business offices.
Received the Superior Product Award at the Secutech - Smart IoT Building Exhibition