Spectral Irradiance Meter with Dual ModesAi111
- Wide Measuring Range: 330~850 nm (UV~NIR)
- High Optical Resolution(FWHM): 5.5 nm
- Supports High Illuminance Measurement (up to 400,000 lx)
- The industry's first dual mode device (plant/general light measurement modes)
- Exclusive device capable of setting wavelength range, allowing the measurement of PPFD
Dual mode device capable of plant and general illuminance measurements
The industry's 1st handheld dual mode device. A simple mode change can satisfy various measuring requirements, whether it be plant or general illuminance.
UV, visible and NIR light - All through a single device
A multi-purpose portable device with high price-performance ratio and a measuring range of 330nm to 850nm. Two kinds of fibers (general/surface) can be used depending on the various measuring environments.
Industry-leading measurement precision
The FWHM of most portable devices fall between 12~15nm. However, since LED is a narrow-band form of lighting, precise wavelength measurements are difficult to achieve. The Apacer Spectral Irradiance Meter Ai101 can provide optimal measuring solution for 5.5nm FWHM.
Industry pioneer - Allowing the setting of wavelength range
Under the plant illumination mode, the device allows the settings of wavelength range based on the different crop plant properties, so that measurement results can be observed. If connected with PC, ASP software can also provide diverse measurement comparison under multiple wavelengths.