NB-IoT Solution Ready PackageNB-IoT Gateway Series
- Apacer NB-IoT SRP can drastically reduce IoT development time and implementation costs
- Provide industrial standard RS-232/422/485/UART with Modbus RTU
- Supports digital input/output and analog input; Micro-SD for transmitting data backup while disconnecting cellular sites (optional)
- User-friendly settings interface
- Pre-configured and ready-to-use VMWare virtual machine ISO mapping; provides SDK developer kits and relevant documents for customized requirements
Drastically reducing IoT device deployment time and development costs
Time and costs are the most important factors to take into consideration. Only through shortened Time to Market periods can certification measures be rapidly developed, thereby acquiring market share and relevant business opportunities. Apacer NB-IoT SRP can greatly reduce the time and development cost of IoT.
Data connection by NB-IoT network
Provides LPWA(Low Power Wide Area) high-performance & low-power comsuption multi-band NB-IoT wireless communication and supports Band 8/28 frequency bands. It is able to fulfill the requirements of the majority of telecom operators' networks worldwide.
Industrial standard RS-232/422/485/UART with Modbus RTU
Modbus RTU is an open standard, serial (RS-232/422/485) protocol derived from Client-server architecture. It is a widely accepted protocol due to its ease of use and reliability. Modbus RTU is widely used within Industrial Automation Systems (IAS) and numerous types of industrial sensors. This wide acceptance is mostly due to it being easy to use.
The perfect solution to integrating terminal to management platform applications
SRP (Solution ready package) offers rapid and convenient gauges which can display data from various fields and environments. Its applications include: Smart city, smart disaster prevention, water and water monitoring, smart farming/fishery and environmental monitoring etc. It offers required information and data transmission services.
Clear display of system status via the visual dashboard
SRP (Solution ready package) provides a visual dashboard that gives the user a clear undestanding of the system's status.